Does a lot of people know your product or services? If not, it’s time to step up your game in advertising. In marketing, advertising is a way of communicating with the users of the services or products. Advertisements are paid by companies or people who send them and are used to inform or influence the people who get them. If your advertising campaign is successful, you will be able to spread the word about your products or services, attract customers and get more sales.
There are a lot of different types of advertising. You can advertise on newspapers, radio, magazines, television, directories, direct mail, brochures or leaflets, or online like on social media, blogs, or websites. You need to know the best advertising method for your target audience. If you don’t know how or not sure how to do it, we can help you with advertising. If you let us help you with your advertising, we can deliver you the following:
- Introduction of your new product and services in the market
- Expansion of your market by exploring new markets such as reaching customers from far flung and remote areas.
- Generation of more leads for your sales team to follow up on.
- Spread awareness of the developments of your current products and services or special promotions so you can increase sales.
- Get more people to go to your website’s landing page and convert them into customers
- Improve the awareness of the people of your brand
- Get immediate sales from pay-per-click ads.
- Change people’s perception of your company into a more favorable one.
- Make you stand out from your competitors
- If you have an online business, turn the window shoppers of your website into buyers.
- Increase email list or social following. With more people on your list of following, you can reach more people easily.
To increase sales and profit, you need to have customers. One method used in getting customers is lead generation. Lead generation is the process of getting the attention and changing strangers and prospects into people who showed interest in your company’s services or products or what you call leads. Getting leads by using the inbound marketing method is much better because the conversion of strangers to leads is more natural. You might find the process difficult so you might just want to buy leads because it’s easier. Yes, it’s very easy but the leads have no idea about your company so they would not like to suddenly receive emails and calls from you who is a stranger. Worse is that you will become “blacklisted” to all email providers because these leads you have bought are flagging your emails as spam. If you are able to get good quality leads, you can have the following benefits:
- You can have more sales and profit.
- You can have a positive Return of Investment because you only pay for the leads that you get so there is a bigger chance that you can have higher ROI.
- You can mark your ideal customers. Lead generation can identify the locations of your ideal customers so you can plan where you can make more sales.
- You can get leads at a lower cost compared to using Print or TV ads and can give you a better results.
Having a good lead generation strategy will surely get you those benefits. If you don’t have time to start from scratch, we can guide you through the lead generation process from start to finish and all you need to do is swipe and deploy. It is important that you know what to do to with the leads once you got them. We can help you plan on how to get more sales through leads and these are some examples:
- We can help you identify and narrow down your ideal audience by using our persona based questionnaire.
- Once you have identified your target audience you can get a lot of leads by our lead generation method which is the use of authority based lead magnets to get names, emails, and phone numbers.
- Make a compelling offer to capture your prospect’s attention. Making a great offer is one way of turning strangers into leads.
- We can create great contents that will capture potential leads’ attention. We can put a CTA in the content so they can easily go to your landing page and fill up the form.
- Nurture you leads by following up with them. You can constantly provide them with value based eBooks, Checklists, Content of value, etc.
Do you need more leads calling you for your services? Do you struggle in keeping your clients engaged? If yes, you don’t need to worry because we can give you a proven solution for growing your business the right way, so you can enjoy more money, more free time and more success like you deserve! It is very simple, you can get more customers by simply changing your message with the correct words that tell your story and engage your audience.
Many great businesses succeed because they have a good copywriter. A good copy speaks your message in your voice and makes a deep connection. So, what is copywriting? Unlike news, editorial, or content writing, copywriting all about getting the reader to take action. The action can be to purchase, opt-in, or engage with a project, service, or company.
There are five great reasons why your business needs a copywriter.
1. They can give your brand a voice. They know how to talk to people and keep them engaged in a conversational tone.
2. They can create a copy that gets results such as getting increase sales of your business by 5 times, increase number of your customers by 10 times and many more.
3. They can help you get found by your audience. They can create a copy that talks to your audience on a one-to-one basis which is more powerful than a generalist copy that addresses the masses.
4. They can provide your audience with a clear message to describe what you do and gets you engagement, empowerment, and growth.
5. Saves you time and sets you apart from your competition because writing your own copy may not be the best use of your time.
We like to write a copy that makes huge profits for our clients. We put a lot of effort in writing the copy that connects with the audience which brings long lasting relationships and clients.
The marketing funnel is a system that takes your potential customer through a series of stages for conversion, making these customers take the action that you want. The stages starts from marketing campaigns, awareness, evaluation, and conversion. The specific steps that you might want your potential customers to take is visit your website, see products and services, add product to cart, and make the purchase. Aside from using funnel for signing up and purchasing, you can put funnel all over your website to check how visitors move through a definite website flow. Here are the list of benefits that you can have if you have a good marketing funnel:
- You can save time and effort and make less errors due to human intervention because you can have it automated.
- It becomes easier for your sales team to close deals because it gives you a more detailed insights of your client’s behavior.
- If you do personalized nurturing of leads, you can get more sales.
- You can create a brand value because you can make awareness and trust among your leads
Here at Marketing Experts, we can help you create your marketing funnel from the beginning until the end. We can help you with the identification of your audiences on each stage of the funnel up to testing your funnel to potential markets. We can also give you an advice on how to optimize your marketing funnel.
In this day and age, a lot of people are using the internet. They communicate with others online, buy or look for products or services online, get information online, etc. The internet has become a big influence in people’s lives so it’s great to market your products or services online. One way of marketing online is using content marketing. By definition, content marketing is a strategy that focus on the creation and distribution of valuable or educational materials to entice and keep your targeted audience and guide them into action such as buying from your company. Contents come in different forms and they could be emails, eBooks, videos, blog articles, cartoons, infographics, webinars, podcasts, assessments, quizzes, generators/calculators, or apps. These contents that you make can attract and turn your prospects into customers and customers into repeat buyers.
If you need help with your content marketing strategy, we are here to guide you in every step of the way. Aside from increase in sales, we can make sure that you get these benefits:
- Improvement of your SEO. Since content is king, the more content you make means more keywords and in turn give you more chances to rank in Google. We can guide you in doing keyword research since it’s important in the success of your content marketing. We can also guide you in making great contents so you can get backlinks which will also help in your ranking in Google.
- Improvement of your Customer Service – content marketing is also helpful in keeping your existing customers happy. You can create tutorials on how to use your products or services, content on frequently asked questions so that your customers can immediately find answers, and testimonials or shout out to your customers to create a sense of community.
- Save cost in doing public relations – If you have a great content marketing strategy, you can opt out of getting a feature from television, getting a publicist to do announcements, doing a press release and press conference and many more expensive methods of public relations. You can easily post videos or announcements online for free.
Not using content marketing in your business will put your company in a great disadvantage against your competitors.
For first time business owners and small business owners, it is important to build their brand so they could get established in their specific industry and to create future sales possible. A brand will make your company different and unique from your competitors and your brand is also the first thing that would be seen by your customers so it’s important for getting a good first impression. Brand marketing advertises your services and products in a way that emphasize your whole brand. Its goal is to link your company’s identity, values, and personality in communicating with your target audience. Building a brand is a long-term goal that you need to do so you can get benefits such as becoming credible like an expert, charge the exact worth of your services and products, brand loyalty from your customers, referrals and returnee buyers, attract the most ideal customers, ease of introduction of new products and services, set a strong foundation so you can take the next step in expanding your business etc. Here at Marketing Experts, we can help you reach that long-term goal by giving you consultations on how you can build your brand from creating the perfect logo to creating a brand guide that would keep building your brand to your customers.
Are you selling your products and services online? Furthermore, a lot of people are getting addicted to online shopping. In fact, research shows that 80% of people have purchased online in the last 30 days. Here at Marketing Experts, we can help you market your products and services to your target audience. This type of marketing is called ecommerce marketing which is defined as the process of driving awareness and action towards your online business. The principles of digital and inbound marketing are still being used in this type of marketing. In ecommerce marketing, you can use social media, search engines, digital content, or emails to convert your visitors into customers. We can help you create an ecommerce strategy that could help your company with inviting more new customers, creating your online presence so you can be at the same level of your competitors, making you brand popular by increasing your company’s visibility online, and creating more effective campaigns by knowing your customers’ behavior and habits when buying from your shop. We will help you in the process of creating the best ecommerce tactics that would fit your business. We can help you plan on what’s the best strategy to do when you’re promoting in social media, websites, search engines, and many other digital platforms so you can efficiently get more sales and revenue.
Social Media Marketing
Did you know that this year there are 3.499 billion active social media users (Brandwatch)? This number makes you want to do better in social media marketing right? If you are not sure on what to do, don’t worry my team and I are here to help you manage your social media accounts.
But first things first, let’s define what social media marketing is. Social Media marketing is the use of social media websites such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc. to post your great contents that can help in engaging with customers, getting more brand exposure, and driving website traffic.
You might to know more about the benefits of social media marketing to you company.
Here are some advantages that you can get if you have a good social media marketing strategy:
- Make your brand known – by using social media, you can easily build your brand. If branding in social media is done right, you can stand out from your competitors and you can make it hard for both customers and potential customers to forget your brand especially when the time comes to make a choice in what to buy.
- Engage faster with your customers – because there are a lot of social media users, you can get feedback and respond to your customers’ needs and problems faster than before. It’s really good for your company if you can deliver the best customer service in a timelier manner. It’s important to engage with your customers so you can get their loyalty and they can refer your products to their family and friends.
- Get more potential customers – by showing how good you handle your customers’ needs and problems, you can get more potential customers. People these days rely heavily from reviews before deciding to buy products from a certain brand. The more good reviews your company gets, the more trust you will get from potential customers.
- Increase your networks and create more partnerships – by having more networks and partners, you can get your brand more attention. If you can get the best influencer as a partner, you can have more brand exposure from your partner’s networks and customers, more possible business opportunities, and more good quality backlinks that could help boost your SEO.
- Get more SEO visibility – by posting your content that are informative and valuable in social media, you can get your customers to link to your brand’s contents. The number of shares or likes in social media does not directly influence your SEO ranking but your social media activity/popularity correlates to how/why your website is ranked by search engines.
- You ca keep track of your competitors activity – aside from knowing how well you competitors are doing in their business, you can learn stuff from them and use it to improve your business strategies.
Here at Marketing Expert we use I.C.E (Influence, Connect, Engage) method in helping our clients manage their social media accounts. The results are not immediate but we can assure you that we can reach your goals.
Do you want to advertise in a specific group of people and you want them to take action but you don’t what to do? We can help you with your company’s direct marketing. It is a type of advertising method that brings information about your company, products, or services to your target customer without the use of a middleman such as advertising agencies. Direct communication can be in the form of mails, emails, texts, telemarketing, etc. Also, with the information they receive, they can take action such as visiting your website, subscribing to your emails, or making a purchase. We can help you with the following:
- Create a good direct marketing campaign so you can build relationships with your new customers
- Test the effect of your new products and services,
- Create a realistic sales goals and increase sales even with tight budget on marketing
- Easily measure your products’ and sales’ performance because of a more direct feedback, and re-establish relationships with previous customers who have not been using your company for a while.
You can consult with us on what strategy will be the best approach in contacting your customers. We can also help you on every stage of planning your direct marketing campaigns.
Email marketing is still the most effective marketing channel. There are around 85% of internet users in the US has an email so you might not want to miss out on marketing your products and services to them. It is the reason why you should create a successful email marketing campaign. We can help you succeed in creating an email marketing campaign so you can enjoy advantages such as building a good relationship with your clients by always giving them updates on what’s new from your company, developing your own brand by always letting your customers know of your unique voice, style, and image, creating an expert image to your customers by always sending them good quality content, using your time and money efficiently because you can easily make an email and send it to a thousand of people without costing much from you, and building the trust of your customers to your company. Here at marketing experts, we can help you with developing an email marketing strategy from the doing research on your target audience to when and how your email will be sent. We can also help in developing your email list and the tasks included might be creating lead magnets such as eBooks, free guides, coupons, and many more and guide you on how to advertise these lead magnets in social media and in your website. To promote your lead magnets on your website, we will also help you with the implementation of call-to-actions in your website. We will also assist you in choosing the best email marketing software that will make getting leads and sending emails easier.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) includes all the processes involve in increasing significant traffic to your website by ranking higher in search engines. Meaning you want to do things that will guarantee that your website appears on search engine (Google, Yahoo!, Bing) results when the user searches for materials related to your business. You can use one or both of the known SEM strategy which are Search Engine Optimization and PPC (paid search marketing). You can consult with us about what strategy is the best to use for your SEM.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
There are a lot of internet users today and they get most of their information online so it’s important that your website can reach them. One way of doing that is through SEO. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of getting your website to “rank” higher in web search engines so that you can increase the quantity and quality of organic traffic your website gets. Not only that, you can use SEO to improve user experience. Here are the benefits of SEO to small businesses:
1. Using SEO, small business owners can make a faster, smoother, and user-friendlier website.
2. Your can have more customers and faster customer increase if your website is SEO optimized.
3. You can have a better conversion rate because SEO-optimized website are easy to use and read so you will get the attentions of your visitors and there will be more chances for them to become customers or subscribers.
4. If your website gets higher rankings, you will be able to build a better brand awareness.
5. If you have an SEO-optimized website, you can get ahead of your competitors who don’t have it. And if they do have it, you can keep up with the competition.
We can help you create a customized SEO strategy for your company. We will help you through the process from planning, implementation, and monitoring your website’s performance.
PAID SEARCH MARKETING
Paid search is a form of digital marketing in which you can show your ads on the search engine results pages (SERPs) of search engines like Google or Bing. One of the most popular advertising platforms are search engines because you are allowed to show ads relevant to what the users are looking for. PPC or pay-per-click advertising is usually used so you have to pay a cost every time one of your ads are clicked. Why should you use paid search marketing?
- You can target your customers with extreme precision. Paid search makes your potential customers go to you when they are looking for a specific product or service that you provide.
- You can quickly put up your ads on SERPs of the keywords that you are targeting as oppose to an SEO strategy which will take a few months to rank higher and get the visibility that you want.
- It’s very flexible to enhance because you can almost control every aspect of it such as the landing page used for the ad, ad copy, keywords, and ad extensions. You can also easily check the engagement each keyword gives you so if it’s not delivering results you can stop using it or give less bids.
- You don’t need to spend a lot since you only pay for every click of your ad. Furthermore, if you have a small company, you don’t have to worry about a minimum spending requirement because there’s none.
- You can easily measure the results for everything such as each keyword, each ad or each user.
We can help you analyze your current campaigns and help you create a strategy that includes high-quality ads. We can also help you with monitoring your ads and key performance metrics to be able to see what needs to be adjusted.
Business-to-business or B2B marketing uses the same basic principles as business-to-consumer or B2C marketing. However, B2B buyers based their decisions on price and profit potential. B2B is also a large industry which involves the purchase of businesses, government agencies and other institutions. For B2B companies, good relationships with clients are important so they could build credibility and trust. Here at Marketing Expert, we can help you create a strategy to foster that relationship and make your clients lasting buyers. We can also help you with B2B marketing plan to the development of content for your website so that you can get more leads and earn more profit. If you have a great B2B marketing strategy, you will be able to convince other companies to buy from you, to get more profit in just less sales transactions compared with B2C companies, and to have more companies loyal to you brand.